The combination of green tea, olive oil, and honey is an excellent option for easy homemade shampoo. This recipe is highly moisturizing. Green tea is known for its antioxidant properties, olive oil helps make hair beautiful and shiny while sealing cuticles, and honey adds vitality and health!
In general, creating an all-natural DIY shampoo for those seeking a home-made organic option has many benefits and perks, in comparison to store-bought shampoo.
Ingredients needed for green tea, olive, oil, and honey shampoo…
♦ 1 cup of distilled water
♦ 1 cup of liquid Castile soap
♦ 1 teaspoon of organic, raw honey
♦ 1 tablespoon of organic olive oil
♦ Handful of organic green tea leaves
How to create green tea, olive, oil, and honey shampoo…
1. Boil the distilled water and place the handful of green tea leaves into the boiling water.
2. Steep this concoction for 27 to 30 minutes.
3. Strain the green tea and add the liquid Castile soap, honey, and olive oil.
4. Mix everything together thoroughly and apply to wet hair when washing, rinse well.
NOTE: Allow this mixture to rest on hair (with a focus on the ends) for 1-3 minutes while in the shower, during washing. The mixture will act as a deeply moisturizing shampoo treatment, leaving hair feeling silky smooth and thicker than ever before. Be sure to rinse well as the olive oil and honey may prove somewhat sticky and difficult to rinse out. If left unrinsed, hair may become too slick and oily, resulting in a greasy appearance. Be sure to rinse thoroughly!
For another alternative option, check out this recipe on how to make all-natural, organic shampoo bars that can be used for both hair and body. ♥
Latest posts by Breanne Katherine (see all)
- Hot Tub Hammock Review – What To Watch Out For (Hydro Hammock) - July 25, 2017
- Taurus Sun Sign and What It all Means – How They Shine! - July 21, 2017
- Lighten Your Load With This Lightweight New Shoe Technology! - July 18, 2017